Make a difference in your community by applying for one of our NNLM PNR All of Us Health Literacy Outreach Awards! We’re pleased to offer 5 Health Literacy Outreach Awards, each up to $19,000. The goals of the Awards are to foster awareness of the NIH All of Us Research Program and promote health literacy through:
- programs, education and outreach focused on addressing community health needs;
- supporting access to population-specific, evidence-based health information; and
- offering digital health literacy skills development.
Creative approaches to meeting the health literacy needs of your community are encouraged. Consider focusing on any topics that support the aims of NIH All of Us Research Program, such as how biology, environment and lifestyle influence health.
Eligible applicants must be from institutions that are members of the NNLM PNR; if you don’t have a membership, membership is free and open to institutions interested in improving equitable access to health information. To apply for membership, submit an online membership application. Encouraged to apply are applicants who have not previously received NNLM funding or have only received funding once before.
Interested in applying? Please note the following deadlines:
- Letter of Intent providing a brief description of the proposed project, must be submitted no later than Wednesday, July 10. Please send your Letter of Intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include Health Literacy Outreach Award in the subject line.
- Submission deadline for your completed application is Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 3:00 Pacific Time. Please send your completed application to email@example.com and include Health Literacy Outreach Award in the subject line.
For more information about this award and for tips on writing your proposal check out our NNLM PNR Funding Opportunities page and our Proposal Writing Toolkit respectively. Questions? Please drop us a line (firstname.lastname@example.org ). We welcome all questions and input.
We look forward to funding your good ideas!